First visit to this site?
Please update your Citrix Client to the latest MnDOT approved version. Citrix Client is a software that is required in order for your Citrix applications to function properly on your computer or mobile device.
Supported browsers for webportal access are Internet Explorer 7, 8 or 9
Updates and notifications
New MNDOT Standard Desktop in Citrix
On April 6th the Citrix team will be replacing the current Windows XP MNDOT Standard Desktop with a new Windows 7 MNDOT Standard Desktop.
Impact to users:
Users may notice some slowness (1-3 minutes) upon loading the Windows 7 Standard Desktop for the first time. This is due to the following:
- The users desktop profile is being created the first time they log in.
- The users Lync profile is being created the first time they log in.
Once the initial logon and profile creation is complete, all subsequent logons to the Windows 7 Standard Desktop will be much faster.
The added features that users will see when using the new Citrix Windows 7 Standard Desktop are:
Desktop has the Windows 7 look and feel.
- Users can now use Lync through the standard desktop.
- The standard desktop runs much faster.
- Audio and Video is now available through the standard desktop.